The Central Bank of Kenya(CBK) has announced new internship openings for fresh graduates.
In a statement, the bank is seeking new recruits for their six months programme without a break.
“Opportunities are available in the following functions; Finance, Research, Banking and Payment Services, Human Resources, Communications and Legal Services,” part of the statement read.
The deadline is set for August 22, 2022.
Applicants are expected to have;
- A first degree from a recognized university in any of the following disciplines: Finance, Economics, Statistics, Banking, Accounting, Micro-Finance, Management or Social Sciences, Law, or related discipline or a Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Kenyan between 21 to 29 years of age.
- Must have graduated within the last 24 months from the closing date of the advertisement and/or awaiting graduation.
- Applicants must provide a recommendation/reference letter from the university attended.
- Should not have undertaken any other Internship Program or been exposed to work experience related to their area of study since graduating.
How to apply
Qualified candidates have been advised to submit their applications online using the link; https://careers.centralbank.go.ke:8443.
Applicants have also been asked to attach a duly completed program application form, copies of academic certificates, transcripts/documents and a recommendation/reference letter from your learning institution.