Here are some known property and businesses that Deputy President William Ruto owns:
1. Weston Hotel which is estimated to be worth over Sh2.5 billion. It is a 120 room four-star hotel located opposite Wilson Airport in Nairobi City.
2. His Uasin Gishu Residence estimated at Sh1.2 billion. It is a plush building, with a complete private airstrip and an artificial lake in the middle of the compound.
3. Sentrim 680 Hotel which is estimated at Sh3 billion further boosts Ruto’s net worth. It’s located at the Kenyatta Avenue and Muindi Mbingu intersection in the city centre, just ten-minute walk from the Deputy President’s office on Harambee Avenue.
4. The Oseng Property Limited estimated at Sh1 billion.
5. Orterter Enterprises Limited estimated at Sh2.5 billion.
6. His Residential Property along Jogoo road Nairobi estimated at Sh1.5 billion.
7. He is a major Amaco Insurance shareholder with shares around 1 billion.
8. He owns Osere flats in Rongai estimated at Sh500 million.
9. His Karen Home said to be worth millions recently renovated at a cost of Sh500 million.
10. His Poultry Business at Turbo home, Uasin Gishu county estimated at Sh750 million.
11. K24 TV station which he acquired from the Kenyatta family in 2017. NOTE: Ruto reportedly withdrew his share in Mediamax in 2020.
12. Last but not least a chopper worth Sh300 million among others.
Compiled by Hivi Sasa